- Tishman Speyer – The leading construction development company with more than 40 years of experience
- Developed projects in 30 markets, 7 countries and 4 continents.
- Headquarter in New York and 18 regional offices worldwide, with 1,300 employees.
- Real estate portfolio worths $ 86 billion.
- Tishman Speyer has agreed to negotiate with the first tenant of the project up to 29% of the leasing area. Previously leased units were Fortune 100, a credit ratings global company S & P (AA) and Moody’s (A1). The lease is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2018.
- Leading the EB-5 industry with 30 years of experience.
- 7 regional centers.
- Raise more than $ 2.5 billion in EB-5 funding for more than 55 projects.
- More than 5,000 investors in the world choose to invest in CanAm.
- More than 3,400 investors have been approved for I-526.
- More than 2,000 investors and families have been granted I-829.
- 6,000 permanent green cards have been issued to investors and families.
- 1,743 investors are refunded 100% of capital investment from 32 projects. Total investment is up to 871.5 million.
- Created approximately 72,000 full-time jobs for US citizens.